Hidez Compression socks can be used for treatment of injury or swelling, or alternatively as preventive compression wrap to compress tissues so that fluid does not pool after exercise.
14 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Use of the Hidez Compression Socks will close the area between the cells in which fluid can accumulate making it much easier for the leg to return to pre-exercise status.
The suggested recommended time for use of Hidez Compression socks is 4-8 hour intervals. The Hidez Compression Socks can be left on overnight.
Strongly recemmended when floating your horse and when stabled at events.
SIMPLE AND EASY APPLICATION - WRAP, ZIP, SECURE
- Unique Registered Design to fit either FRONT or HIND legs
- Treatment of leg from ABOVE THE KNEE OR HOCK TO BELOW PASTERN JOINT
- Sock panels are cut and sewn to contour to your horse legs
- Easy to put on and take off with Zipper and Velcro
- Reduces Swelling and Inflammation
- Increases Blood Circulation to assist rehabilitation from injuries
- Speeds up recovery time for muscle and soft tissue injuries and soreness
- Comfortable to wear, without restricting movement
- Can be worn for extended periods of time
- Manufactured from an extremely breahable moisture management fabric
- Will not overheat even in extreme temperatures
- Holds dressings in place for healing from surgery, cuts, scrapes and scratches
- Will not slip down secured by Velcro strap
- Your horse will not sweat wearing the socks
- Protect legs from insects
- Machine washable
No customer reviews for the moment.