1. The buyer has the right to cancel the purchase contract within 12 hours from the date of placing the order without any cancellation fees. If the buyer cancels the purchase contract after this period, the following cancellation fees will be charged:
a. In case of cancellation of an order for in-stock items, a cancellation fee of 30% of the total amount of the order will be charged.
b. In case of cancellation of an order for items on order, a cancellation fee of 70% of the total amount of the order will be charged.
c. In case of cancellation of an order for both in-stock and ordered items, a fee of 50% of the total amount of the order will be charged.
2. Cancellations can only be made in writing, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Cancellations and cancellation fees apply to confirmed orders received through the e-shop, email, other communication channels, or the Facebook social network.
1. All products are subject to the statutory warranty period.
2. Complaints can only be made for goods purchased at Jockey Exclusive.
3. Complaints can be submitted via email to email@example.com.
4. Complaints can be made for defective goods, incorrect sizing, etc. Complaints for goods damaged by use cannot be accepted.
5. The seller reserves a period of 30 days to process the complaint.
6. Returned goods must have their original tags attached.
7. Inner labels must not be removed from the goods.
1. The buyer has the right to return the goods within 14 days from receipt without stating a reason.
2. The returned goods must not show any signs of use and must have their original tags attached.
3. Inner labels must not be removed from the goods.
4. The goods must be returned in their original and complete condition as received.
5. The return of goods must be agreed upon in advance by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.